12.27.2011

See You Down Under!


Goodbye again Kuala Lumpur... and hello again Perth!!

I've had a lot of fun this year hopping back and forth between Malaysia and Australia for five times total, and am only few progressive steps away from realizing my dream of living a location independent lifestyle as an adventurous digital nomad! Freedom, independence and mobility are the qualities I value most in life and on top of my appreciation for style, I'm grateful enough to be able to live up to them to the fullest this year. The past few months have been exceptionally inspiring for me and my mind has been a whirlwind of mental fireworks (which effects I'll be exploring and documenting much more on this blog really soon so stay tuned) that resulted in many many sleepless nights. Nevertheless... my sketch book is overflooded with exciting ideas so I can't exactly complain!