12.18.2011

Pit Stop at Caffeinees

Photos by Nabila

Hanging out at Chateau de Caffeinees. Just discovered this new quaint spot hidden in between much bigger cafes and restaurants along a super busy street here in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. The place is well known for its range of smooth comforting coffees but I wasn't in the mood for one this particular evening so a glass of fresh apple and lime juice was in order instead to go with my french onion soup. Both the drink and soup turned out perfect. In fact, the ambience of this place is just what I needed to re-energize after a day of running around completing errands like a headless chicken. I can say I came for the food... but stayed for the ambience.

I wore a bright blue vintage velvet dress from the 60s, gladiator sandals from City Beach, fluorescent orange ipad case from Sportsgirl as a clutch, watch from Tag Heuer, rings from Forever21, Sportsgirl & Lovisa, silver cuff from a vintage market, sparkly silver bracelet from Equip and sunnies from Mango.