12.08.2011

Mad for Steve Madden

Photos by Nabila. Taken at the Steve Madden soon-to-be store in Suria KLCC Mall Malaysia.

I actually don't even know where to begin but... I won the Steve Madden Australia Sole Search competition! The way I found out was epically staggering though; I'm in Malaysia at the moment and were internet-less for two days so I had no idea what was going on when the result was announced until I received a long distance phone call this morning from my friend Zak in Perth. I was deep asleep when he rang with this mega exciting news and I could've sworn I thought I was still in dreamland. My first reaction was: "No. You're lying. I didn't win."

But I really did. And I want to thank each and every one of you special soul who voted for Distrikmode! Your love and support is priceless to me. It just motivates me to do bigger and better! I seriously can't wait to embark on this exciting blog adventure with Steve Madden so stay tuned for more insanity from me!