1.04.2012

Neon Lights


I'm definitely getting more used to fluorescent colour-blocking since this dynamic combination, though I can't seem to take my blacks totally out of the mix! I've always been a fan of hot colours like this vintage Versace cape and this faux snakeskin Sportsgirl clutch but each of these pieces have always been the only neon highlight donned alongside its neutral counterparts. This season while basking under the Australian summer sun I attempt to get more comfortable with pairing at least two super bright items in one outfit. So today I deliberately pulled out this bright yellow tank top bought from a flea market in Malaysia to pair it with my hot green vintage snakeskin clutch, Topshop leather skirt, studded Betts boots, Mango sunnies and mixed accessories from Lovisa, Sportsgirl and Diva.