6.21.2012

Morphosis


Leopard. Lace. Leather. And as of today, turbans.

I seriously cannot be happier with this carefree yet edgy structure. Literally has my name blasted all over it. Over here layering a favourite sheer lace skirt from Shakuhachi over an old pair of leggings and teaming them up with a vivid leopard printed cardigan from Ally. With a deliberately unfitting bright coloured scarf wrapped to become a turban, rusty old triangular necklace, simple cotton snood and THE Steve Madden Craizie ankle boots thrown in, the equation for an ultimate go-to getup came complete. I find the process of integrating the turban into daily styling just as fluid as the positive progress that's developing on this website: I'm teaming up with my sister Nabila to morph DISTRIKMODE into KAZECA, in the hope to become a bigger and better platform for style rad/mad-ness! But more details on that later.. but soon, so stay tuned.