5.20.2011

Yellow Fever


Found this vintage silk baby while rummaging through mum's antique trunk filled with clothing and accessories from way back in the day and I couldn't be happier! Although I'm normally one to shy away from super bright colours, this radiant Escada shirt was totally calling my name and I immediately saw myself using it as a cardigan over an all black getup consisted of Soprano tank top with asymmetrical hemline (hands down the most comfortable top that has ever touched my skin), snakeskin printed leggings, my ever trustworthy Calvin Klein boots, and a bucket bag from my recent flea market trip. Best thing about this silky shirt if I must say is as soon as I drape it on it magically takes me back to my trip to Hawaii ages ago and all the sweet memories that come with it!