7.13.2011

Slice of the Action


Close ups of what I wore to the Made on the Left designer markets and the Art Gallery of Western Australia this past weekend.

Dressing monochromatically left plenty of room for me to toy with different shapes and textures, hence my initiative to dress in mainly black but still exercising some sort of effort to exihibit excitement and wit in the whole outfit with a boxy tee parameterized with fringes teamed with a vintage wooden necklace and military inspired suede boots from Nine West. The current chilly weather here in Perth obviously makes it more fun to complete each getup with boots and I can't seem to stop gathering more and more... I recently came across K and Co's chic collection of ladies shoes and was just left drooling over the high cut distressed military boots by Joe Browns (perfect go-to pair for day) and the strapped over the knee boots by Love Label for endless nocturnal adventures!