3.25.2011

Minute in Motion

Videography & song choice: AJ. Song: John Mayer "Not Myself. Styling: My own self. Venue: Empire Hotel, Brunei Darussalam.

Approximately 1.5 months ago during my unforgettable birthday vacation in glorious Brunei Darussalam -- on a peaceful breezy day while the crew and I were cooling ourselves off by the beach at the breathtakingly beautiful Empire Hotel & Country Club where I was rockin' vintage Moschino dress, a vintage hat from America, mixed accessories, vintage clutch, and Gucci boots. Only another two more more months until I get to reunite with the crew again so in between now and then my heart beats in joyful anticipation!

This is the first video my crew and I have ever done for this blog and the whole experience was nothing short of thrilling! Hope you enjoy viewing it as much as we enjoyed filming it :)