12.22.2010

Beach Life

Growing up amidst the hustle and bustle of big cities (Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Montreal Canada) meant that visits to the beach had only been saved for special vacation days. After scouring different cities to live and settle in for these past few years, it's considered a blessing I got to come across Perth earlier this year. Everything about this calm yet vibrant and youthful city has my name plastered all over it, promising that laid back beach city lifestyle I've been looking for, and much more. Not only do I get to escape the unhealthy pollution and insane congestion of big cities while still have access to all metropolitan facilities, but I get to frequent the beach as much as at least three times a week simply because it's a mere 15-minute drive away from where I live? I'll take that anytime, mate... anytime.